Welcome to our new podcast. I personally enjoyed this episode because me and the guest speaker, John Atlas, think alike. Here’s his background for those who don’t know. John Atlas is the “methodical scientist” – a Harvard and MIT grad, leader at the top management consultant firm in the world. He has had an extensive background in hypnotherapy field and has dealt with medical patients.
We stumbled upon each other a few years back while I was coaching day game. I saw him randomly approached a 9/10 and saw how he hooked her in. Just so you guys know, John Atlas is not considered good-looking at all. Yet, I could tell he had an uncanny social ability that enabled him to generate attraction despite him being a 4-5 at most. He was fascinated with my abilities at that time as well. I showed him what I do my Domino Effect. He opened up my eyes to other aspects of social dynamics that has helped me to get girls out of my league from the hardest form of approach.
Examples of VALUE to women:
Height, Looks, Money, Stereotype, Archetype, Relative Social Value, Fame, and more…
Examples of TACTICS used on women:
Good energy, social competence, entertainment, flirting, playfulness, charming abilities, timing and more…
HERE IS A BRIEF REVIEW OF WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT.
– Who does “pick-up” work for?
– How to do you determine your attractive rating from 1 – 10?
– if you are borderline average (5/10) can game help you get hot women CONSISTENTLY?
– how the old dating community created this this belief of getting 9’s and 10’s into everyone’s mind. This messed up men’s reality where even if he was a ‘4’ he would still criticize a ‘7’ for not being a ’10’.
– The “no defect” guy.. by the 25 minute mark
– The three categories of value. 1) Universal Value 2) Context-Dependent Value 3) Specific Value